7 Perfect Designer Summer Tees for Stylish Gents
When it gets too hot to wear jackets or long-sleeve shirts this season, make sure your tee game is on point with these designer picks
Need to update your t-shirts this summer? We found just the right designer tees on MR PORTER to level up your tee game for the season. Whether your style is minimal or flashy, one of these 7 designer tees will work for you:
1) Alexander Wang Slub T-Shirt - Handsome simplicity at its finest. Match this Alexander Wang tee with anything and everything.
2) Alexander McQueen Skull-Print T-Shirt - The skull design on this McQueen tee is regal yet edgy. Wear it with shorts and slip-on sneakers, or tailored khakis and loafers.
3) Ann Demeulemeester Rubberised-Print T-Shirt - Want to rock floral menswear but don’t know how to start? Try this Demeulemeester piece that adds a bit of attitude to the common floral motif!
4) AMI Botanical-Print T-Shirt - Definitely on the different end of the floral spectrum compared to the Ann Demeulemeester tee above, this AMI piece goes all out summer.
5) Margaret Howell MHL Printed Cotton and Linen-Blend Jersey T-Shirt - This lightweight MHL option sports a minimal design that easily makes any outfit more playful. It’s a linen-blend, so it’s light enough to pair with a jacket and pant combo (just make sure the pant and jacket are lightweight as well).
6) Katie Eary Flamingo-Print T-Shirt - For the guy who loves fashion attention and can pull anything off: onwards with this Flamingo tee by Katie Eary!
7) Marc by Marc Jacobs Oversized Striped T-Shirt - Here to represent masculine colorblock style for the guys, this oversized Marc Jacobs tee completes ant summer look. Don’t be afraid to pair this tee with colored pants or shorts!
Which tee matches your style the most? Let us know!